Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Dinner: The Anniversary Edition

Happy Sunday folks! I hope many of you are enjoying your weekend away from the kitchen while I slave away in mine. I've been in my kitchen since first thing this morning preparing a big Sunday dinner in honor my parents and my uncle and aunt's wedding anniversary. My family looks for any excuse or reason to celebrate something and we usually do it with food. Our menu today is pretty simple (in my opinion) but hearty. We will definitely be playing the Kinect after this to burn off the calories. 


Baked chicken in cream of chicken soup

Ribs with bbq sauce

My famous macaroni and cheese

Field peas with snaps and smoked neckbones

Honey glazed cornbread

A huge pot collard greens

Fresh fruit salad for dessert for the non-sugar eaters

A pitcher of freshly squeezed strawberry lemonade
Not pictured is the apple pie and ice cream for dessert since its still in the oven. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment