Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Curry Chicken

To stay in the spirit of my quick meal wave, I decided to grab a packet of curry chicken from Publix. There are so many meal options at Publix that will save working mom on a tight budget. To add some spice to my curry, I add a bit of crushed red pepper and boy was it yummy!




Add a little oil to the skillet and throw the chicken in

Toss until its brown

Add one cup of water or one cup of coconut milk if you want thai curry. Cover and cook for 45-55 minutes on medium heat.

When you remove the cover, prepare to be slapped in the face by this delicious sight

Serve over rice and with some corn on the cob

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just bought this for a nice quick meal. I will let you know how it turns out. I will put it over baked rice, which I love. Thanks.

Post a Comment