Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Bacon-Crab Dip

To continue my bacon theme, here's another recipe I got the Food Network Magazine. I was a little skeptical at first because I love crab dip with other seafood in it as well. Nonetheless, I worked with what I had. 

Mix 8 ounces each cream cheese and crabmeat, 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3 chopped scallions and the juice of 1 lemon. Spread in a baking dish; top with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly, 30 minutes.





Crab meat, mayo, cream cheese, diced bacon, a handful of breadcrumbs, green onions, a little pepper, old bay seasoning and few shakes of hot sauce


Top with more breadcrumbs and bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden brown top. Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
I let my mom taste this and she loved it. It's really creamy and rich so I would suggest cutting the mayo and cream cheese used in half. If you want to make it really tasty, add some cheese to the mixture before baking. Also, add some diced shrimp, tiny scallops and lobster or crawfish meat to give it a little kick. You'll love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment