Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Korean Ribs and Baked Beans

I marinated some Korean ribs in olive oil, broiled steak seasoning, parsley and black pepper overnight. Make sure you gently massage the seasonings in.
Cover and bake at 385 for about 25 minutes. You want the meat to cook through. Remove the foil and bake uncovered until they brown. Don't overcook the meat or it will end up tough. Note: these will be really greasy after cooking. Place a rack in the pan so that they can drain.


Brown some ground beef/turkey with onions and green peppers.


I'm using canned beans


Add your beans, a handful of brown sugar, a couple of squirts of mustard and my secret ingredient :)


Once your meat has been cooked and drained, had that mixture to the beans and stir gently.


Looks good huh?


Place into a cassarole dish and bake (covered) for about 40 minutes on 325. I like to slow cook my beans so the flavor blends in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment