Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Tuna Salad

Its no secret that my tuna salad packs a punch. Its loaded with carrots, celery, onions and bold flavor. Here's my recipe to share:




Any brand of tuna will do but make sure it's in WATER


Dice up some onions (I prefer red), carrots, and celery. Yes, I love veggie loaded tuna.


Add your tuna to a bowl


Throw in your veggies


Finely dice two eggs, three if you're feeling froggy


Two tablespoons of sweet relish


2 spoons of mayo, 2 spoons of greek yogurt. All 4 of either if you want.


Mix well and a pinch of pepper, a pinch of seasoning and a pinch of sugar (add a little more sugar to sweet). Chill and serve.

1 comments:

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

I'm not a big tuna eater but the folks in my house love it...I can't wait to try your recipe, it looks so good!

Post a Comment